- Go to the SSAR homepage and click Create an Account.
- Read Terms and Conditions before continuing to create a Self-reported Student Academic Record. When finished, click the Agree & Continue button at the bottom.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, high school graduation year, and create a password.
- Create an account with the same email address that you will use on your college application. Only use U.S. English letters and numbers. Please note that you will use this email address and password to complete the Electronic Signature when you are ready to submit the SSAR. (In order to ensure access to the SSAR after graduation, we recommend a personal email address, instead of a school-issued email address).
- Be sure to enter the correct high school graduation year!
- When creating a password, do not use any characters other than !,@,#,?,$,%,*,=
Passwords are required to be between 8 and 20 characters and a mix of letters, numbers, and one or more of the following characters: !,@,#,?,$,%,*,=
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and Street Address.
- Click Complete.
After creating your account, you can return to the Account tab to edit your account information if necessary. Be sure to save any changes before leaving the Account page.
Helpful Tips 💡
Save time! If you started or completed the SRAR for a participating college or university, and are now applying to a university using the SSAR, you may easily import your SRAR into your SSAR.
You can use the same login credentials for any SSAR participating college/university.
After creating your account, you can return to the Account tab to edit your account information if necessary. Be sure to save any changes made to this page.