Save time! If you started or completed the SRAR for a participating college or university, and are now applying to a university using the SSAR, you may easily import your SRAR into your SSAR.
To import your SRAR into the SSAR:
Create an SSAR account, preferably using the same email address used for your SRAR account, and follow the import screen prompts, also shown below, after logging in.
- Upon login, you will be prompted with the following message on the SSAR Home page: "To save time, would you like to import your Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) into your SSAR? Get started by clicking the Review and Import SRAR button below."
- Click Review and Import SRAR.
- Confirm the SRAR account information (name and email address) shown on screen is correct.
- Click View Summary to quickly review your SSAR. You can edit/update after import if needed.
- After reviewing, click Import SRAR button.
After import, you will see a green check mark and the message: Import of Coursework Complete.