Link your SSAR to Florida State University
- Go to admissions.fsu.edu and click on Application Status.
- Login to your Application Status Check with your FSU ID and password.
- Click View Details next to your application.
- Scroll down to the box that is titled Self-Reported Student Academic Record Submission Information.
- Enter your SSAR ID into the text box and click Submit.
Students who have submitted a Coalition or Common application will receive an email within two business days after submission with instructions on how to activate their account and access the Application Status Check.
Helpful Tips 💡
After linking the SSAR to a college application, applicants should always check the Home page of the SSAR for linked and transmitted dates. Please allow 24-48 hours for a transmitted date to appear.
Once FSU receives your SSAR, you will see a message on the online status check to confirm.
Learn more at the FSU SSAR FAQ page, and watch FSU how-to videos.