To submit a Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) to participating colleges and universities, you'll need to create a SRAR account.
Please be sure to write down your email address and password. You will use the same login credentials for all SRAR participating colleges and universities.
Creating a SRAR account.
- Go to srar.selfreportedtranscript.com/createaccount
- Click Create SRAR Account.
- Follow the steps on screen to set up your SRAR account. We will ask you to enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
This should be the same email address used to submit your college application.
- Student Type
- High School Graduation Year
This is the year you expect to be graduating from High School. If you need to change this later on, you can do so from the 'Enter School' screen.
- Create a password
- Your password is required to be between 8 and 20 characters and a mix of letters, numbers, and one or more of ONLY the following characters: !,@,#,?,$,%,*,=.
- Click Continue
- Enter your Birth Date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Select the Country you live in (optional)
- Enter your home address including, Zip/Postal Code, Street Address, and City (optional)
- Select the State you live in (optional)
- Click Complete
Congratulations🎉! Your SRAR account creation is complete.
Helpful Tips 💡
When creating your account do not use any characters in your first name or last name. Only use U.S. English letters and numbers.
After you submit (lock) your SRAR, you MUST link it to each participating college or university in which you are applying. Linking methods may vary for each college/university, so it is essential to refer to linking instructions provided by the college/university to which you are applying.