To submit a Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) to participating colleges and universities, you'll need to create a SRAR account.
Please be sure to write down your email address and password. You will use the same login credentials for all SRAR participating colleges and universities.
Step 1: Creating a SRAR account.
- Go to the SRAR Account Creation Page of the school to which you are applying.
- Click Create SRAR Account.
- Follow the steps on screen to set up your SRAR account. We will ask you to enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address (In order to ensure access to the SRAR after graduation, we recommend a personal email address, instead of a school-issued email address).
- Student Type
- High School Graduation Year
Step 2: Create a strong password & meet minimum requirements.
- Create a password between 8 and 20 characters and a mix of letters, numbers, and one or more of the following characters: !,@,#,?,$,%,*,=.
- Do not use any characters other than !,@,#,?,$,%,*,=
- Do not start or end with a blank space
- Click Continue
Congratulations🎉! Your SRAR account creation is complete.
Helpful Tips 💡
When creating your account do not use any characters in your first name or last name. Only use U.S. English letters and numbers.
After you submit (lock) your SRAR, you MUST link it to your college application. Linking methods may vary for each college/university, so it is essential to refer to linking instructions provided by the college/university to which you are applying.